Friday, May 22, 2009

Bad feel

Although the test just finish this two days....
i thought i could feel better after relax...
but the bad feelings prove my thingking is wrong...
no matter at home,in school,phone in front of me...
i just feel that i am keep thingking of her

nothing special today,the surroundings of whole school just normal
my fren keep worried about his result of this year
hope he dont worry about it already...
how about me?
my dad say if my result 70++, he will considered to buy me a phone as i lke...
but i think that is hard to success...hope the god could help me to achieve my hope

back to home and open my com
actually i want to update my blog but i have no any ideas and blank
now only can write somethings

at night my dad go out and my mum also have to her work
nobody can spend a few time to communicate with me
i feel lonely
listening to music in my room myself...

10 oclock on9...
in my friend list dont know want to find who to chat
so i call zhi quan on9 and conversation with him

thats all today...




4 comments:

  1. 不要这样啦!如果拿不到的话,下半年努力拉,我疗治全会第一个帮你的拉!(如果是我的强项拉)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah~
    zhi quan so got 义气 d lo~
    hahaha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya...
    actually he very good
    thx zhi quan
    i know u will help me d

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah!
    zhi quan so got 义气!
    yan siong u!!!^^
    little also la...
    gahyao!!!

    ReplyDelete